East Bay Eclipse Soccer Club is happy to announce the return of our summer camp for 2019. The camp will serve as a way for all players ages 5 to 14 in our community to continue developing the skills that will help them improve and be competitive in their soccer experiences and have a ton of fun in the process! The camp will have an overwhelming focus on developing the players’ technical skills. Players will be coached using the same philosophy and coaching style used by East Bay Eclipse Soccer Club where players can develop and succeed in a positive and fun learning environment.
- Monday, August 5 through Friday, August 9
- 3:30-6:00 p.m. each day
- At Orinda Sports Field – 300 Camino Pablo, Orinda
- Run by Eclipse coaches
- Cost: $150 per player
What to Bring:
- Socks & Shinguards
- Cleats or Athletic Shoes
To Register for the 2019 Eclipse Summer Camp:
1. Fill out the registration form below for your player and hit SUBMIT.
2. Submit payment for your player using Paypal (below) or by mailing a check to East Bay Eclipse, 3376 South Lucille Lane, Lafayette, CA 94549. If paying by check, put Summer Camp and your player’s name in the memo line.
3. As the Summer Camp approaches, we will be in contact to confirm receipt of your registration and send any updates about the program.
If you have any questions about the registration process, the Summer Camp or any other Eclipse-related matter, contact our Club Director Shane Carney at email@example.com.
2019 Summer Camp Registration Form
2019 Summer Camp Registration
Categories: Club News