East Bay Eclipse Soccer Club is happy to announce the return of our summer Development Program for the eighth consecutive summer. The Development Program will serve as a way for all players in the U9-U15 age groups (2005-2011 birth years for 2019 season) in our community to continue developing the skills that will help them improve and be competitive in their soccer experiences and have a ton of fun in the process! The Development Program will have an overwhelming focus on developing the players’ skills. Players will be coached using the same philosophy and coaching style used by East Bay Eclipse Soccer Club where players can develop and succeed in a positive and fun learning environment.
- Fourteen 1.5-hour training sessions in the summer (or possibility of only signing up for one day/week for seven total)
- Open to all players U9-U15 (2005-2011 birth years)
- Run by Eclipse coaches using the Eclipse Philosophy
- Cost: $300 per player for full program (twice/week) / $175 for one day per week
2019 Development Program Schedule
Tuesdays (Technical Skills Development) – 2:00-3:30pm
June 11, 18, 25 / July 9, 16, 23, 30 at Orinda Sports Field, 300 Camino Pablo, Orinda
Fridays (Playing Pick-Up Style Soccer / Tactical Development) – 4:30-6:00pm
June 14, 21, 28 / July 12, 10, 26 / August 2 at Orinda Sports Field, 300 Camino Pablo, Orinda
To Register for the 2019 Eclipse Summer Development Program:
1. Fill out the registration form below for your player and hit SUBMIT.
2. Submit payment for your player using Paypal (below) or by mailing a check to East Bay Eclipse, 3376 South Lucille Lane, Lafayette, CA 94549. If paying by check, put Development Program and your player’s name in the memo line.
3. As the summer approaches, we will be in contact to confirm receipt of your registration and send any updates about the program.
If you have any questions about the registration process, the Development Program or any other Eclipse-related matter, contact our Club Director Shane Carney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Development Program Registration Form
Development Program (Full Program – Twice/Week)
Development Program – Wednesdays Only (Once/Week)
Development Program – Fridays Only (Once/Week)
Categories: Club News